February 14, 2020
February 15, 2020
AddressMercure Sydney Sydney, Australia View map
- 2 Day Course -
Ceramic Dental Implants
This course is designed for practitioners with different levels of experience in dental implantology who are curious to gain more information on the latest literature on ceramic dental implants.
- What are ceramic dental implants?
- A brief history of ceramic dental implants
- Case Selection and treatment planning
- Definition of ceramic dental implants
- Why are they needed?
- Metals and dental medicine
- A close look at titanium as an implant material
- Comparison of Zirconia versus titanium
- Benefits of Zirconia
- Zeramex are the most advanced, most versatile, most clinically tested Zirconia two-piece implant systems currently on the market
- Where are they manufactured?
- A review of the various implant manufacturers and systems available
- Implants drilling protocol and placement on models
- Placement of healing caps, abutments
- Impression techniques
- Problem solving in various restorative presentations
- Communication with the lab to form a screw-retained restoration
- Genetic testing to screen patients for possible reaction to Titanium
- How to present ceramic options to your patients
DAY 1 – LECTURES
9:00am – 10:30am:
1. What are ceramic dental implants? Definition of ceramic dental implants
2. A brief history of ceramic dental implants
3. Where are they manufactured?
10:30am – 11:00am:
11:00am – 12:30pm:
4. Why are they needed?
5. Metals and dental medicine
6. A close look at titanium as an implant material
12:30 – 1:30pm:
1:30 – 3:00pm:
7. Comparison of Zirconia versus titanium
8. Benefits of Zirconia
9. A review of the various implant manufacturers and systems available
3:00 – 3:30pm:
3:30 – 5:00pm:
10. Zirconia two-piece implant systems currently on the market
11. Case Selection and treatment planning
12. Zeramex are the most advanced, most versatile, most clinically tested 2-piece implant system with reversible abutments.
DAY 2 – ZERAMEX HANDS-ON TRAINING
9:00am – 1:00pm:
1. Zeramex product range and protocols
2. Placement of a Zeramex XT implant on a model
3. Abutment selection and Vicarbo screw protocols
4. Impression protocols
This is a 2-day course. Tickets are sold for Day 1 only, or a 2-day package for attendance on both days.
Day 1 : $300 + GST
Day 1 & Day 2 Hands-on : $800 + GST (Limited seats)
Each day includes:
- Morning and afternoon teas