October 6, 2018
October 8, 2018
AddressHervey Bay, Queensland View map
- 3 Day Course -
HELP in Smile Design & Composite Layering
Hands-on Experience with Live-patient Program
Introducing the ONLY 3-day Live Patient Smile Design and Composite Layering course in the world. The course blends Lectures and Hands-on practice with models, along with Live Patient training, all under the tutelage of Resin Composite Master: Dr. Terry Wong.
The HELP in Smile Design & Composite Layering course is conducted in Hervey Bay, Queensland, and provides the perfect opportunity to take your skills to the next level by applying your smile artistry to Real Patients. This intensive course has a comprehensive curriculum covering all aspects of how to achieve optimally aesthetic resin composites, followed by a day of guided Live Patient experience on real smiles!
The key objective of this course is to provide participants with Live-patient experience, allowing them to feel confident in managing complex cases. All patients are selected on the basis of clinical need and philanthropic reasons.
- Master the skills required to achieve Optimal Aesthetics with minimal tooth preparation
- Learn the secrets of how to deliver highly Aesthetic resin veneers
- Master the art of free-handed Composite Resin Artistry
- Learn how to build a profitable practice by adding Resin Bonding to your repertoire
Day 1 and Day 2: Lectures and Hands-on practice with models
- Composite vs porcelain veneers: Why dentist find it challenging to do composites?
- Indications for Composite resin veneers
- Smile design and Digital photography
- Understanding colour with respect to composite layering
- Resin Composite optics: Absorption / reflection, Hue/Chroma/Value
- Shade selection and making custom made shade guides
- Fool-proof recipes for the correct usage of enamel, dentin, opaque shade and tints in managing different cases including: Short teeth, Crowded Teeth. Missing teeth, TTC staining, Discoloured teeth and PFM matching and masking
- Understanding primary, secondary and tertiary anatomy
- Achieving natural form: simple and effective tips for creating embrasures, transitional lines, grooves, perikymata and life like surface morphology
- Understanding smile parameters
- The secrets of finishing / polishing restoration for a high shine / luster
- Dr Wong’s special minimal instrumentation philosophy
- Understanding the business of Composite resin and how to turn it into a profitable procedure
- The art of communication and case acceptance
- Live Demo: Dr Wong’s special 5 mins direct smile mock up that will get your patient to say yes!
Hands On Sessions:
- Wax up construction and modification
- Making putty key palatal stent
- Tooth preparation practice
- Shade matching, Layering , anatomical shaping and sculpting, finishing and polishing resin composite on models
- A large focus of the lecture will be actual case studies that will guide the clinician step-by-step. By the end of the lecture and hands-on programme, you should be more proficient in the handling of composite resin veneers to achieve great aesthetics.
Day 3: Live-Patient treatment day
- Class IV and Composite Veneers to be performed by participants on patients
DAY 1 – 5th October – Arrival & Hotel Check-In
DAY 2 – 6th October – Lecture & Hands-on, Case Discussion, Lunch & Refreshments
DAY 3 – 7th October – Lecture & Hands-on, Case Discussion, Lunch & Refreshments
DAY 4 – 8th October – Live patient Training, Photography Session, Lunch & Refreshments
DAY 5 – 9th October – Hotel Check-Out & Transfer to Airport
Course fees below are in AUD, and are exclusive of GST. They include Course Materials & Certification
Day 1 & 2: $2,500
Day 3: $4,500
* Day 3 is limited to 4 participants only.
Total for attending all 3 days: $7,000