May 25, 2017
May 28, 2017
AddressHo Chi Minh City, Vietnam View map
- 4 Day Course -
HELP in Surgical Extractions
Hands-on Experience with Live-patient Program
This 4-day course comprises of 1 day of Lectures/Pigs Jaw Hands-on and 3 days of Live Patient Extraction training under the watchful eye of a highly experienced dental surgeon in a modern, state-of-the-art facility in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City.
HELP in Extractions is a clinically driven course, straight to the point and with a strong emphasis on Live-patient experience. With an expectation that course participants already have a good foundation in basic anatomy, this course imparts solid techniques and approaches founded on years of experience and evidence based dentistry.
The key objective of this course is to provide participants with Live-patient extraction experience allowing them to feel confident in managing complex extraction cases. All patients are selected on the basis of clinical need and philanthropic reasons. All patients will also be treated in a clinical setting fully equipped and operated to match Australian standards.
- Drastically reduce your extraction procedure times
- Reduce and eliminate unsuccessful extractions
- Gain confidence in bone removal, flap raising, and root sectioning
- Define clear and efficient protocols for managing difficult extraction cases
- Refine your extraction techniques to preserve precious buccal bone.
DAY 1 – 24th May – Arrival & Hotel Check-In
DAY 2 – 25th May – Lecture & Hands-on, Case Discussion, Dinner
DAY 3 – 26th May – Live Surgery, Dinner
DAY 4 – 27th May – Live Surgery, Dinner
DAY 5 – 28th May – Live Surgery, Certification Ceremony & Photography Session, Dinner
DAY 6 – 29th May – Hotel Check-Out & Transfer to Airport
The course fee is $7,700 AUD incl. GST and includes the following:
- Temporary Vietnamese Dental Registration
- All lunches, refreshments, dinners
- Course Materials